Featured Charity: Scleroderma Foundation, Ohio Chapter
- Support: To help patients and their families cope with scleroderma through mutual support programs, peer counseling, physician referrals and educational information.
- Education: To promote public awareness and education through patient and health professional seminars, literature and publicity campaigns.
- Research: To stimulate and support research to improve treatment and ultimately find the cause of and cure for scleroderma and related diseases.
At Giving Through Jewelry, 10% of all sales are donated to a charity of the buyers choice. We realize that there are a lot of charities to choose from so we would like to highlight some of our favorites. This month’s featured charity is Scleroderma Foundation, Ohio Chapter. Check out our FACEBOOK page at the beginning of each month to see how much was donated.
Who They Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
How You Can Help?
When you give to the Scleroderma Foundation, you advance our three-fold mission of
support, education, and research
Donate by Mail
To donate by check, download and print the contribution form and mail your check made payable to the Scleroderma Foundation, 300 Rosewood Drive, Suite 105, Danvers, MA 01923-1389.
More Giving Options
- A planned gift is made after due consideration is given to the present and future financial need of the donor’s responsibilities. The donor also has a personal desire to support the work of the Scleroderma Foundation in a meaningful way with full consideration given to the tax implications of the gift. Learn more or contact Robert Riggs at email@example.com for more information about this kind of gift to the Foundation.
- A gift of appreciated securities helps the donor receive a maximum deduction while avoiding capital gains tax. To complete a transfer please complete the following intake form. For any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use our matching gift tool to find out if your company matches your donations.
- Workplace giving through the United Way or the Combined Federal Campaign (10089) makes donating as simple as a payroll deduction.
- Volunteering is a tremendously valuable gift. Your time, talent, and expertise are highly prized and can help a local chapter or the national office by expanding our capacity to do more. Contact email@example.com.
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit serving the needs of the scleroderma community. All donations received are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. The Foundation received a gold participant status from GuideStar, in recognition of our commitment to transparency and accountability.
Tags:Anna Lawton Creger charity Giving through Jewelry givingthroughjewelry jewelry for peace more than skin deep necklace pay it forward Reno Nevada warrior wrap
Share This Post
10% ADDS UP!
As of 3/05/2023 – we have donated
$540.65 to windyouth.org
$881.30 to petsofthehomeless.org
$202.76 to roomtoread.org
$457.31 to redcross.org
$331.04 to CRCSdogs.org
$ 71.30 to nvfoodforthought.org
$ 58.65 to theconservationfund.org
$ 27.13 to outfrontminnesota.org
$ 17.00 to Earth Art Institute
$ 24.60 to care.org
$60.36 to roww.org
$ 24.72 to bornthiswayfoundation.org
$ 418.77 to water.org
$ 270.50 to bcrf.org
$ 34.80 to alz.org
$114.49 to stjude.org
$11.00 to americanmalteserescue.org
$ 107.57 to cancercare.org
$ 6.80 to thenationalhomeopathycenter.org
$192.20 to feedingamerica.org
$9.80 to marchofdimes.org
$33.10 to woundedwarriorproject.org
$ 17.10 to wolverinefoundation.org
$211.40 to nationalparks.org
$ 91.30 to ncadv.org
$ 5.40 to sumofus.org
$12.80 to frenchbulldogrescue.org
$714.94 to eddyhouse.org
$77.14 to als.org
$11.90 to eff.org
$12.87 to thelucidsky.com
$10.00 to wynemaranch.com
$180.60 to doctorswithoutborders.org
$8.82 to capemaystage.org
$91.80 to firstfoodbank.org
$28.80 to wwf.org
$30.00 to heart.org
$28.85 to coloncancerfoundation.org
$16.80 to ww5.komen.org
$14.30 to thechristmasboxhouse.org
$300.20 to aspca.org
$155.04 to plannedparenthood.org
$152.42 to ktmb.org
$10.00 to macmillan.org.uk
$43.74 to savethechimps.org
$414.59 to k9sforwarriors.org
$373.78 to polarisproject.org
$13.00 to savethechildren.org
$25.30 to worldreliefseattle.org
$10.84 to safekidswc.org
$38.02 to nobully.org
$109.80 to bbrfoundation.org
$18.40 to amnestyusa.org
$272.00 to thetrevorproject.org
$6.51 to egale.ca
$18.30 to thepointfoundation.org
$18.50 to nationalmssociety.org
$6.50 to texas4000.org
$229.80 to hrc.org
$8.50 to nursefamilypartnership.org
$29.50 to save.org
$101.03 to humanesociety.org
$8.37 to rucommunityfund.org
$16.70 to friendsoftherainforest.org
$210.95 to stopsoldiersuicide.org
$100.92 to perryproject.com
$280.00 to oceanfdn.org
$60.70 to Green Wave
$294.00 to naacp.org
$290.50 to aclu.org
$222.22 to nami.org
$28.00 to randomacts.org
$36.50 to rainn.org
$248.25 to cancerresearch.org
$10.00 to wildaid.org
$8.00 to delawarehumane.org
$63.70 to ferretclub.com
$16.20 to nbrf.org
$77.00 to conservation.org
$12.88 to highsierrarescue.org
$170.00 to pollinator.org
$13.00 to www1.nyc.gov
$80.18 to zoe-delaware.org
$20.00 to diabetes.org
$26.00 to missingkids.org
$45.38 to laul.org
$9.50 to childrescuecoalition.org
$27.20 to epilepsy.com
$14.53 to clothestokidsdenver.org
$4.30 to peninsulapetpantry.org
$4.92 to alleghenycleanwaterways.org
$76.38 to rescue.org
$17.30 to internationalsanctuary.com
$17.00 to blackal4edu.org
$17.39 to leaderdog.org
$5.00 to sfohio.org
$18.00 to pegasusridingacademy.com
$12.26 to burnpits360.org
$10.00 to globalelphants.org
$10.00 to lawyerswithoutborders.org
$32.00 to frostedfacesfoundation.org
$72.90 to magneticislandkoalahospital.com.au
$7.00 to nad.org
$20.00 to noahsanimalhouse.org
$5.00 to laneferrets.org