Health benefits of essential oils
If you follow my social media posts, you know that I believe there are many benefits of aromatherapy. From calming anxiety and depression to boosting your energy levels and cognitive performance, it’s a holistic approach to easing many health problems.
Aromatherapy is more than using essential oils; it can be quite complex, involving carrier oils, absolutes, herbal distillates and vaporizer oils. These scientific elements would need an article on themselves to describe, so if you’re getting involved in aromatherapy treatment, simply ask the seller for more information on the product you’re purchasing.
But, there are a few common essential oils with many health and wellness benefits. Here are some of them.
1. Use lavender oil to help you fall asleep. It can alleviate insomnia. Simply, sprinkle a few drops on your pillow to help you fall asleep.
2. Lavender oil can also relieve anxiety and tension. Put a small drop of the oil in your hands, rub your hands together and cup your hands over you nose and smell the aroma.
3. Peppermint oil and lavender oil can offer headache relief. Try combining a few drops to your temples to help with migraines and headaches.
4. Peppermint oil is also known to relieve nausea. Just breath in peppermint oil through your nose and apply a small amount on your neck and upper chest.
5. Rose oil can boost your mood and relieve depression. Add a few drops to your bath water.
6. Eucalyptus oil can fight coughs and sinusitis by opening your airways. Add a few drops into steaming water and inhale to clear nasal passage.
7. Ginger oil, peppermint oil and fennel essential oil can improve digestion and heal a leaky gut. Take 2 drops of each oil and mix it with a glass of water.
8. Women this one is for you. Relieve PMS by mixing two drops of sage, basil and rosemary. Apply the mixture to a warm, moist, hand towel and place it on your abdomen.
9. Grapefruit essential oil can improve circulation. Add about 10 drops to your bath water.
10. Inhale peppermint oil before your workout to reduce fatigue and give yourself a boost of energy.
This list is just to highlight some of the amazing health benefits of essential oils. However, you have to do your homework to find out which ones are the best for you. So, don’t be afraid to ask questions! Most suppliers don’t expect their customers to know everything about essential oils. It may seen like a lot of information at first, but once you choose the right oils for you, you’re be glad you did.
Share This Post
10% ADDS UP!
As of 11/05/2022 – we have donated
$540.65 to windyouth.org
$881.30 to petsofthehomeless.org
$202.76 to roomtoread.org
$457.31 to redcross.org
$331.04 to CRCSdogs.org
$ 57.30 to nvfoodforthought.org
$ 58.65 to theconservationfund.org
$ 27.13 to outfrontminnesota.org
$ 17.00 to Earth Art Institute
$ 24.60 to care.org
$60.36 to roww.org
$ 24.72 to bornthiswayfoundation.org
$ 398.77 to water.org
$ 270.50 to bcrf.org
$ 34.80 to alz.org
$114.49 to stjude.org
$11.00 to americanmalteserescue.org
$ 107.57 to cancercare.org
$ 6.80 to thenationalhomeopathycenter.org
$192.20 to feedingamerica.org
$9.80 to marchofdimes.org
$33.10 to woundedwarriorproject.org
$ 17.10 to wolverinefoundation.org
$211.40 to nationalparks.org
$ 91.30 to ncadv.org
$ 5.40 to sumofus.org
$12.80 to frenchbulldogrescue.org
$714.94 to eddyhouse.org
$77.14 to als.org
$11.90 to eff.org
$12.87 to thelucidsky.com
$10.00 to wynemaranch.com
$180.60 to doctorswithoutborders.org
$8.82 to capemaystage.org
$91.80 to firstfoodbank.org
$28.80 to wwf.org
$30.00 to heart.org
$28.85 to coloncancerfoundation.org
$16.80 to ww5.komen.org
$14.30 to thechristmasboxhouse.org
$279.20 to aspca.org
$155.04 to plannedparenthood.org
$152.42 to ktmb.org
$10.00 to macmillan.org.uk
$43.74 to savethechimps.org
$414.59 to k9sforwarriors.org
$373.78 to polarisproject.org
$13.00 to savethechildren.org
$25.30 to worldreliefseattle.org
$10.84 to safekidswc.org
$38.02 to nobully.org
$109.80 to bbrfoundation.org
$18.40 to amnestyusa.org
$272.00 to thetrevorproject.org
$6.51 to egale.ca
$18.30 to thepointfoundation.org
$18.50 to nationalmssociety.org
$6.50 to texas4000.org
$229.80 to hrc.org
$8.50 to nursefamilypartnership.org
$29.50 to save.org
$101.03 to humanesociety.org
$8.37 to rucommunityfund.org
$16.70 to friendsoftherainforest.org
$210.95 to stopsoldiersuicide.org
$100.92 to perryproject.com
$280.00 to oceanfdn.org
$60.70 to Green Wave
$294.00 to naacp.org
$290.50 to aclu.org
$222.22 to nami.org
$28.00 to randomacts.org
$16.50 to rainn.org
$248.25 to cancerresearch.org
$10.00 to wildaid.org
$8.00 to delawarehumane.org
$63.70 to ferretclub.com
$16.20 to nbrf.org
$77.00 to conservation.org
$12.88 to highsierrarescue.org
$150.00 to pollinator.org
$13.00 to www1.nyc.gov
$80.18 to zoe-delaware.org
$20.00 to diabetes.org
$6.00 to missingkids.org
$45.38 to laul.org
$9.50 to childrescuecoalition.org
$7.20 to epilepsy.com
$14.53 to clothestokidsdenver.org
$4.30 to peninsulapetpantry.org
$4.92 to alleghenycleanwaterways.org
$46.34 to rescue.org
$17.30 to internationalsanctuary.com
$17.00 to blackal4edu.org
$17.39 to leaderdog.org
$5.00 to sfohio.org
$18.00 to pegasusridingacademy.com
$12.26 to burnpits360.org
$10.00 to globalelphants.org
$10.00 to lawyerswithoutborders.org
$32.00 to frostedfacesfoundation.org
$51.52 to magneticislandkoalahospital.com.au $7.00 to nad.org.